Dunebox lets you run Android Emulators in the Cloud and access them through your browser.
Test 10x Faster
Use the infinite scalability of the cloud to run tests simultaneously on multiple devices while retaining the ease of a local emulator.
Simultaneously test across multiple devices. Increase your output without increasing your effort.
Zero click integration with all test automation and CI frameworks over ADB
Use 10x less hardware, thanks to demand pooling
Dunebox emulators are as fast and responsive as the ones on your laptop.
Loved by developers and testers
Dunebox is fast, ergonomic, and stable, and feature requests are directly handled by the Founder.
Simple pricing, for everyone.
Everyone gets 120 minutes of free usage to qualify Dunebox for their use case
Pool hardware with other users. Ideal for small teams.
- Billed after the first two minutes
- Billed pro-rated per minute of usage
Pool hardware only within your own team. Ideal for medium teams.
- Supports upto 25 concurrent emulators
- Larger instances are also available
Run on your own (cloud) infrastructure. Ideal for large teams.
- All major public clouds are supported
- On premises servers, with a static IP, are also supported